Noonaweena is a stunning 100-acre bush property nestled between the beaches of the Central Coast and the Hunter Valley hinterland, with exquisite views of Yengo National Park. The stylish five-star retreat immerses visitors in a world of natural beauty and serenity despite being only an hour’s drive from bustling Sydney.
You’ll have exclusive use of the entire property so you can enjoy a laid-back wedding celebration with family and friends without feeling rushed to deadlines. This allows you to really savour the moment and take in the whole experience. Have your ceremony overlooking stunning Mt Yengo, followed by an intimate reception in the beautiful grounds. Our friendly team will go above and beyond in planning every intricate detail to suit your unique style and budget.
The bride and groom can hire a single lodge or the entire property, which accommodates 32 people twin share. Each luxurious bedroom has its own private bathroom and all lodges have their own outdoor spa for private indulgence and relaxation.
The “Indulgence” wedding package includes:
- Exclusive use of the property for a full weekend
- Ceremony set-up including chairs, isle carpet, two pedestals with flowers, or an arbour and signing table
- Wedding cake of your choice to the value of AUD 500 from ‘Project Cake’ (a 2015 NSW ABIA winner for wedding cake design)
- Use of on-site furniture, tablecloths, crockery, cutlery, glassware, cookware and our commercial kitchen
- Two nights’ luxury accommodation for 32 guests twin share, including welcome gifts
- Full hot buffet breakfast on both mornings for 32 guests
- Buffet dinner on Friday evening for 32 guests
- Bridal suite evening service with candles, sparkling wine and strawberries
- Late check-out at 3pm on Sunday afternoon for all 32 guests