Surrounded by pristine nature on the northern tip of Samui island, Six Senses Samui offers a unique Gulf of Thailand backdrop for your destination wedding. Choose a Western or Thai- style celebration and let the resort’s experienced team bring your romantic adventure to life. They’ll be with you every step of the way to answer any questions and ensure even the smallest details are given personal attention.
There’s so much to enjoy beyond the big day too — from panoramic ocean views and indulgent villa accommodation to fabulous dining options and a sublime Six Senses spa. You’ll also have the personalised service of a GEM (Guest Experience Maker) to help organise everything from jungle drives to boat trips.
Six Senses Samui offers the perfect setting for a holiday wedding and honeymoon on one of Thailand’s most beloved islands.
The 67 spacious villas at Six Senses Samui, 60 with private pools, offer tropical landscapes or glorious ocean views of the Gulf of Thailand.
Western Wedding Package includes:
- A wedding coordinator to assist with all pre-arrangements and on the wedding day
- A celebrant to conduct the natural symbolic ceremony (non-legal & non-religious)
- Tropical floral arrangements at the venue
- One floral bouquet for the bride
- One floral corsage for the groom
- Professional bridal hair and makeup on wedding day
- Two-tier wedding cake (3.5 pounds)
- A bottle of Champagne
- Six Senses Samui Wedding Certificate
- 3-hour photography service and digital pictures
- In-villa breakfast the morning after the special day
- Honeymoon set up on wedding day
THB 145,000++ (Rate is subject to 17.7% service charge and taxes)