Breathtaking views and contemporary amenities at Amari Koh Samui make it perfect for an idyllic tropical Thailand wedding. Set on a secluded stretch of Chaweng Beach’s soft white sand, Amari Koh Samui is an exotic locale offering modern sophistication fused with understated elegance.
Nearby Plai Laem Temple is a beautiful venue for a Buddhist wedding ceremony. Be welcomed by monks and married in a 20-minute ceremony steeped in traditional custom and ritual. Amari staff will be on hand to explain and translate every step to you. A professional photographer will also accompany you throughout the morning, taking plenty of photos before, during and after the ceremony – especially taking photos around the temple area of Samui’s famous “Big Buddha”. The ceremony concludes with a Rod Nam Saang (traditional water blessing) hosted on the pristine beachfront or the scenic hotel gardens. Your friends, family and resort staff will wish you well by pouring scented water over your folded hands.
Afterwards, head to the beach bar for a Champagne toast or cocktails, followed by a mouthwatering buffet or set dinner in your choice of venue, such as the open-air Amaya Food Gallery restaurant located right on the beach.
Immerse yourself in the warmth of classic Thai-inspired design with a contemporary twist. All contemporary guest rooms are warm, elegant and incredibly homely, and private balconies with stunning views, full amenities and modern technology. Set in multiple wings, each has its own unique perspective in a lively yet intimate setting.
Experience fresh, fast and flavoursome cuisine at Amari Koh Samui. Enjoy the diverse selection of entertaining and dining options including Prego Italian Restaurant, Amaya Food Gallery, Amaya Cafe and Amaya Bar.
The “Thai wedding ceremony” package includes:
- Wedding coordinator
- Assistance with official local registration
- Floral garlands and tropical welcome drink on arrival at the resort
- Traditional Buddhist blessing ceremony performed by Buddhist monks either at the resort
- or a local temple
- Rod Nam Saang (Traditional water blessing ceremony)
- Hae Kaan Maak (Traditional Long drum procession)
- Setup and floral decorations
- Beach or tropical garden setting
- Professional hair and makeup artist for the bride
- Three-hour professional photography services and a CD containing all images
- Wedding cake
- Bride’s floral bouquet
- Groom’s buttonhole
- One bottle of sparkling wine
- Wedding certificate from the resort
- Complimentary upgrade to the next available room category for the bridal couple
- Special room setup including fruits, flowers, newspaper and deluxe amenity kit