Set high in the Snowy Mountains, nestled in an alpine valley at the foothills of Australia’s highest peaks is Thredbo Alpine Hotel – a boutique property with an alluring sense of alpine culture, great character and warmth. The hotel offers a range of tasteful alpine venues, excellent service, delicious cuisine, dynamic and exciting activities for couples and their guests, and comfortable, centrally located accommodation.
Thredbo Alpine Hotel has plenty of stunning ceremony locations. Enjoy a beautiful indoor ceremony in the gorgeous Thredbo Chapel or an outdoor ceremony on the stunning banks of the Thredbo River. For a once-in-a-lifetime experience take the Kosciuszko Express to the top of the mountain for a magical Snowy Mountains wedding.
Thredbo Alpine Hotel’s rooms are comfortable and cosy, and can accommodate single guests through to large families and groups.
Nearby Thredbo Village Apartments offer fully self-contained studio rooms, and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
Thredbo Alpine Apartments, located in a premier position in Thredbo, boast superb mountain views and are close to the Village Square and Kosciuszko Express. One-, two- and three-bedroom apartments are available.
The “Thredbo Dream” wedding package includes:
- Menu tasting for bride and groom
- Bridal table with skirting
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- Tea light candles and holder
- Glass centrepiece bowls
- Personalised menus for each table
- Two-course alternate serve menu
- Five-hour beverage package (includes white, red and sparkling wines and standard beers)
- Cake table
- Wedding cake
- Tea and coffee
- Dance floor and lectern
- Gift table
- Kosciusko chairlift passes for bridal party photos
- Luxurious spa suite with mountain views on the wedding night
- Discounted accommodation at Thredbo Alpine Hotel for your guests (except during peak periods)