Understated tropical elegance, lush private surrounds, and a prime location within the chic enclave of Nusa Dua make this the perfect intimate wedding escape. Choose a gorgeous beach or garden setting for your ceremony and luxuriate in time away with family and loved ones, without the hassle of lengthy airport transfers. The resort’s professional team will take care of every detail to ensure your destination wedding is a most memorable occasion. Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa has been thoughtfully created as a private and contemporary retreat providing an outstanding level of personalised service.
There are three beautiful sites within the resort ideally suited to a Balinese or Western-style blessing ceremony, including the Kayumanis Lounge & Green Patio. The resort’s private beach is also a charming venue for a commitment ceremony or renewal of vows.
Enjoy the alfresco appeal of a tropical cocktail party setting with an assorted cold selection of finger food and Tetaring restaurant’s signature cocktails. Decoration features flickering candles and flowers that envelope the pool, while a traditional Balinese ‘Rindik’ musician provides a sultry soundtrack to your celebration.
An elegant sit-down dinner is available for several venue options, styled with beautiful florals, to suit a contemporary Asian, Western or Italian style. Your choice of wedding set menu or BBQ buffet dinner, as suggested by the Executive Chef, will be served with well-considered timing between courses for toasts and speeches. A fine selection of red and white wines will be served throughout dinner.
Designed especially for couples and adults, Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa encompasses an exclusive collection of one- and two-bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite, and owner’s residence, each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. Traditional Balinese design is referenced in the thatched roof work, with the villas celebrating natural light and a sense of spaciousness — a nod to the open and airy style of Balinese living.
All villas feature semi-open bathing spaces, complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of the resort’s discreet butlers.
Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming pool, spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant (offering a tantalising blend of Indonesian specialties) as well as Piasan Restaurant featuring traditional Italian favourites.
Uniquely Package includes:
- A romantic memorable moment at Kayumanis Chapel & Garden
- Wedding Certificate from Kayumanis
- Balinese umbrella on the entrance of walkway to the venue
- Exotic floral decoration including baskets of rose petals for flower confetti
- Flower petals along the walkway to the venue
- Special one bridal bouquet & one corsage with hand-tied style
- Priest or celebrant to lead the commitment
- 3 musicians playing romantic instruments for a memorable ambience
- Standard sound system 1,000 watt during ceremony
- Two Balinese umbrella boys & flower girls
- Romantic dove release & balloon release
- Personalised wedding cake & two glasses of Champagne for toasting
- Special drink for the guests to toast the bride & groom (can be adjusted according to total number of guests)
- Personalised wedding signage by Kayumanis
- Kayumanis uniquely designed wedding ring holder
- A preparation room for wedding make-up
* Packages is offered for up to 20 guests including the bride & groom
* An additional cost of USD 300 ++ for an upgrade to Private Beach at Kayumanis Nusa Dua
* Extra guests at USD 10 ++ per person (includes welcome drinks)
Price: USD 2,750 ++ per package (subject 21% taxes & services)
Browse more packages here