Imagine a secluded beach that can only be reached by boat. Surrounded by limestone cliffs, white sands and turquoise sea.
Now, imagine transporting your dream wedding or renewal of vows to this fantasy-like world. Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi can take you there, to the secret cove of Pai Plong Bay, nature’s spectacular hideaway near Ao Nang, Krabi. It’s only an hour’s flight south of Bangkok, but you won’t believe a place so near can feel so far away.
Whether you want a Thai or Western wedding, traditional or contemporary, their wedding coordinators will help you make it a success.
You can exchange your vows inside or out - on the beach or in the garden - in a Royal Villa or the Ao Nang Suite.
Designed in modern Thai style with high ceilings, spacious living areas of at least 72 square metres dominated by wooden accents, stone features and soothing colours, rooms and villas at Centara Krabi instil tranquillity and offer the perfect romantic hideaway for two.
The resort presents a choice of ocean-view rooms, romantic retreats with an outdoor Jacuzzi, and private villas with plunge pool.
The Orchid Wedding – Western Wedding Ceremony package includes:
The day before:
- Briefing with your personal wedding coordinator
- His and hers one-hour relaxing massage
- Secular wedding ceremony (non-religious) led by an English speaking celebrant
- Honeymoon set-up with floral ornaments and magnificent decoration for in-house guests
- Floral decoration of the wedding venue with exotic flowers (White, Tropical, Purple). Bespoke creation available to match your concept
- Bridal bouquet and corsage for the groom
- Three to five-pound wedding cake
- One bottle of sparkling wine for toasting
After the ceremony:
- Romantic candlelit set dinner for the bride and groom (exclusive of beverage)
- Anniversary gift for your returning trip; a complimentary two-night stay in a Deluxe Ocean Facing room including daily breakfast for two and one private beachfront dinner for two (exclusive of beverages)
THB 120,000 net. Valid from 1st January 2019 until 31st December 2019.