Thatched grass roofs, traditional Balinese doors and the sweet smell of fresh tropical flowers welcome you to Puri Wulandari Boutique Resort and Spa, which overlooks the Ayung River Valley. Picture colourful, traditional umbrellas and coconut leaf banners gently billowing in the cool, river valley breezes. The resort blends effortlessly into the peaceful and tranquil surrounds of Ubud, and is the perfect venue for a Bali wedding – catering for simple romantic dinners through to royal-esque affairs complete with cocktails and a wedding reception.
Your wedding at Puri Wulundari will be personalised to your own desires, with your choice of ceremony in the lush gardens, open-air restaurant or your own private villa.
Puri Wulandari’s 34 traditional Balinese-style private villas are nestled in a series of steep downhill embankments, and offer breathtaking views. Each villa features luxurious open-air living and dining areas, plus a private swimming pool and garden pond.
The wedding package includes:
- Garden Temple or Puri Wulandari Floating Chapel for you ceremony
- Six-hours exclusive use of wedding venue
- Six hours use of a one-bedroom villa for ceremonial preparation
- Elegant Balinese or contemporary western decorations
- Fresh tropical flower decorations including two standing floral arrangements, a floral table arrangement, and flower aisle
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s buttonhole
- Wedding blessing ceremony with English-speaking celebrant
- Two-hours Balinese Rindik (bamboo instrument) entertainment during ceremony
- One non-alcoholic welcome drink and seat for each guest (up to 20 guests)
- Decorated in-house buggy service to transport bridal couple to the ceremony
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Srikandi one-bedroom villa with its own private pool and open-air living room
- Breakfast daily
- Romantic candlelit dinner for bridal couple
- Bottle of local wine
- Wedding cake
- Spa for bridal couple
- 60-minute massage at Lila Ulangun