Hotel Tugu Bali is situated at Canggu Beach on Bali’s western coast, close to Seminyak and only 45-minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The area is famous for its surfing beaches, but it offers much more than just great waves – it’s also the perfect location to relax and switch off. Whether you want a romantic ceremony, a spiritual wedding or an authentic Balinese ceremony, Hotel Tugu’s
in-house wedding planner will create a special destination wedding for you in Bali.
Your wedding planner will take care of everything, from organising the marriage licence application through to coordinating local vendors and arranging a pre-wedding photo shoot. Celebrate your wedding on the beachfront lawn at sunset with up to 300 guests, or in one of several private function halls that seat between 10 to 150 guests.
Entering Hotel Tugu Bali is like stepping into a museum, as it showcases a unique collection of antique items lovingly sourced by the owners over the years. The hotel features 21 suites, and a luxurious Puri Le Mayeur villa that features a large, red-canopied living room, a romantic bedroom, a semi-outdoor bath, a long balcony, a plunge pool and a sundeck for two. The villa is floating on a lotus pond and has majestic ocean views. A small bridge connects Puri Le Mayeur to an intimate dining hut for two, which can be lit with torches and candles for a romantic evening.
There’s also a wide selection of activities on offer, such as Balinese dancing, Balinese cooking, or herbal healing djamoe wellness classes. You can also enjoy a refreshing Purnama/Tilem massage or a soothing, eight-hour, Balinese Southern Sea treatment.
The “Heavenly Sunset” wedding package includes:
- Event permit
- Wedding ceremony
- Marriage celebrant
- Commemorative ceremonial certificate
- Elegant decorations and floral arrangements
- Romantic candles, oil lamps, and/or torches for the evening
- Flower petals on the wedding aisle
- Chairs, tables and flower decorations on dining tables
- Bottle of sparkling wine or 10 glasses of non-alcoholic beverages for a wedding toast
- Beautifully decorated wedding cake (up to three-tiers)
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s buttonhole
- Two nights’ stay for the bridge and groom in the Dedari or Rejang suite
- Fresh tropical fruit and floral set up in the room
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast and afternoon tea
- Two-hour romantic spa treatment for the bride and groom