Discover your dream destination wedding location with our comprehensive directory of hotels, resorts and private villas specialising in weddings.
From Queensland and New South Wales, to Bali, Thailand and the islands of the Pacific, we’ve got a beautiful collection of venues to ensure your wedding planning is stress-free!
Have an exclusive wedding through Blue Lagoon Cruises. The resident wedding coordinator can tailor a package to your needs, and will manage all the details of your wedding, ensuring all legal requirements such as registration and the marriage license are taken care of. Enjoy the stunning setting, Champagne on ice, and a private candlelit dinner on the beach as part of your wedding package.
You can choose to marry on Blue Lagoon Cruises own private island, Nanuya Lailai – which is one of the most romantic and strikingly beautiful locations in the world. Blue Lagoon Cruises have exclusive access to this long stretch of beach in the Blue Lagoon region of the Yasawa Islands, which means you can have a private island wedding. The picture-perfect setting is simply delightful with its white sand beach, coconut palms and soft blue waters.
Alternatively, you can opt to marry aboard the spacious Fiji Princess, which can accommodate a maximum number of 68 guests. The fantastic on-board chef will dish up a wonderful array of fresh and delicious meals. You can choose from the standard menu or discuss a tailored menu. Beer, wine and canapes can also be arranged at an additional cost.
The “Dau Lomani” wedding package includes:
- Return transfers (hotel to registry office)
- Ceremony onboard Fiji Princess or on Private Island Beach
- Celebrant and wedding licence
- Themed archway and flower petals
- Floral centrepiece
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s matching buttonhole
- Fijian warrior escorts
- Serenade by crew
- Sparkling wine for toasting
- Champagne flutes to keep as a memento
- Small wedding cake
- Photos taken by crew and saved to USB
- Mai Yasawa photo book
- Cabin upgrade to Orchid Deck for bride and groom (includes a welcome fruit platter, daily stocked mini bar, a Pure Fiji sun care gift, in-cabin Nespresso coffee machine)
- French Champagne chilled at turn down
- Breakfast in bed
- Private candlelit dinner
- Spa credit (FJD 200)
Book 10 cabins for your family and friends and receive one Hibiscus Deck cabin for free.