Discover your dream destination wedding location with our comprehensive directory of hotels, resorts and private villas specialising in weddings.
From Queensland and New South Wales, to Bali, Thailand and the islands of the Pacific, we’ve got a beautiful collection of venues to ensure your wedding planning is stress-free!
xperience warm Balinese hospitality in a superb natural location at The Samaya Ubud, which is set alongside the Ayung River and only a 15-minute drive from central Ubud. The Samaya Ubud is perfect for a Bali wedding – be it a full legal wedding ceremony, commitment wedding ceremony, or a lunch/dinner wedding reception.
Swept Away restaurant is a wedding ceremony venue that caters for up to 20 guests and offers a unique dining experience amid the sounds of nature from nearby Ayung River. Another fabulous venue is Scene restaurant, which holds up to 70 guests and offers a private reception for family and friends, overlooking enchanting rice fields. Executive Chef, I Nyoman Wiratma has a wealth of experience in fine dining restaurants, serving an array of modern and eclectic dishes focused on local produce and authentic flavours.
The Samaya Ubud’s luxurious villas offer privacy and are an ideal place to relax in tropical paradise surrounded by rice fields, hillsides and your own private pool. All villas are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, minibar, iPod dock, and spacious ensuite bathroom with a Jacuzzi. Plus, there is a 24-hour butler service available.
Guests can enjoy complimentary cycling, trekking, morning yoga classes and a 24-hour shuttle service to central Ubud. Cooking classes are also available at any additional charge.
The “Full Legal Wedding Ceremony” package for two includes:
- Pre-wedding meeting with a wedding coordinator
- Civil registrar and document processing
- Consulate service in Bali – if applicable (excludes consular fee)
- English speaking marriage celebrant
- Afternoon wedding ceremony followed by a reception dinner in a private dining room or on lawns near the Ayung River
- White fresh flower gate or white canopy
- Two freestanding floral arrangements
- Four standing flowers and flower petals for altar
- Two Balinese umbrellas
- Standard sound system
- Bride’s tropical bouquet of orchids or frangipanis (or a combination of both)
- Groom’s buttonhole
- Flower petal shower
- Two glasses of sparkling wine for toasting
- Certificate of Marriage from Civil Minister
- Religious Certificate of Marriage
- One night stay in a one-bedroom Hillside villa for bridal couple
- Breakfast and afternoon tea
- WiFi internet connection
- Four-course romantic dinner in own villa or at Swept Away restaurant
- 1.5-hour spa treatment for bridal couple