Discover a unique island wedding location, where sun, sand and sea meet nostalgic glamour. The Outpost Hotel Sentosa brings together romantic ambience, elegant décor, and space for all your cherished guests. Located on a heritage hilltop area of Sentosa Island, overlooking the Singapore Straits, this elegant hotel is just 20 minutes from Changi Airport and close to the island’s honeymoon-perfect pursuits.
The enchanting Outdoor Pavilion and the charming Heritage Courtyard provide picture-perfect backdrops for “I do” while a choice of stunning reception venues feature delectable Western and Chinese menus. Enjoy a classic celebration beneath shimmering chandeliers at Revelry Hall, located on the second floor of a meticulously restored colonial building, or choose a more contemporary vibe at The Commune. This eye-catching space offers a romantic, alfresco-style wedding experience (without weather restraints) with floor-to-ceiling windows and room for up to 320 guests!
Enjoy a post-wedding party or romantic candlelit dinner at the hotel’s rooftop 1-V:U Restaurant & Day Club, one of the island’s best spots to catch a legendary Sentosa sunset. With an infinity pool, day club and alfresco dining, this is the perfect day-to-night destination. Or head out on a tailor-made tour — think ziplining across jungle canopies, kayaking, water sports or a day spent discovering the famous Singapore’s hawker delicacies.
The hotel’s 193 contemporary-luxe rooms feature a signature black and white palette. Couples will also love the expansive sea views and luxury details of a Deluxe Sea View Room, including Nespresso machines, a pillow menu and The Outpost Hotel’s signature tea blends. Upon check-in, guests are invited to customise their minibar of five items from a selection of premium snacks and drinks, with compliments from the hotel.
As part of the wedding package entitlements, a special Bridal Suite is reserved for newlyweds at The Barracks Hotel, a heritage hideaway and sister hotel located just beside The Outpost Hotel.
Wedding Dinner at Revelry Hall includes:
Dining & Beverages
- Butler-passed canapés during cocktail reception
- A selection of sumptuous menus specially prepared by the hotel chef
- Complimentary menu tasting session for up to 10 persons (on selected days)
- Free flow of soft drinks, mixers & Chinese tea
- One bottle of house wine per guaranteed table
- One 22.7-litre barrel of beer
- One bottle of champagne for toasting ceremony
- Exclusive floral themes with floral pedestals and fresh floral centrepieces
- Wedding wishing tree with wishing cards
- Model wedding cake for cake cutting ceremony
- Exclusive wedding favours for all guests
- Token box and invitation cards for 70% of the guaranteed attendance (printing costs excluded)
- Use of in-house AV system
- Admission into Sentosa Island for all guests entering by car/bus
- Carpark coupons for 20% of the guaranteed attendance
- Two-night stay at the Suite at The Barracks Hotel Sentosa, inclusive of welcome amenities, in-room credits and gourmet breakfast for two served in the privacy of the Bridal Suite
Choice of Western or Chinese set menus. Please contact the resort for pricing.