Enveloped by lush valley greenery, this five-star haven blends island creativity with boutique sophistication. A sanctuary of tropical indulgence, The Kayon Jungle Resort is located within the traditional Balinese village of Bresela, Payangan, just 25 minutes from the cultural heart of Ubud.
The resort experience is a journey for the senses. Peaceful sounds of singing birds, wind chimes and the gentle flow of water drift across the valley. Tropical flowers and incense fill the air with exotic fragrances. A breathtaking three-tiered pool beckons, its design inspired by the iconic Tegallalang Rice Terrace nearby.
Attuned to the surrounding environment, this romantic setting is supported by luxury accommodation options and high-end facilities that make for a memorable holiday wedding and honeymoon. The resort’s own Puspaka Sky Wedding Chapel is elevated high above the natural splendour of the tropical valley; a picture-perfect setting for celebrations of the heart.
The Kayon Jungle Resort commands a prime piece of luxuriant landscape dotted with just 38 beautifully appointed suites and private pool villas. Honeymooners will adore the Kayon Royal Pool Villas, where pure Balinese elegance reigns supreme, or the jungle views and generous swimming pools of the ultra-private Kayon Premier Pool Villas. Side-by-side pampering at the Serayu Spa, tantalising dining options, and complimentary treats served throughout the day complete the holiday idyll.
The Enchanting Wedding Blessing Package includes:
- English-speaking marriage celebrant
- Commemorative Ceremonial Certificate (non-legal)
- Exclusive wedding venue at Puspaka Wedding Chapel overlooking to the valley
- Tropical decoration including: white tropical floral arbour; four white Balinese umbrellas; two Balinese Umbul-umbul; four standing flower arrangements beside the altar; one floral table centerpiece; one basket flower shower; long white flowers and decorative welcome sign board; two white Tiffany chairs
- White tropical bridal bouquet & groom boutonnière
- Two glasses of wine for toast and one-tier decorative cake for cutting after the ceremony
- Exquisite six-course Romantic Candlelit Dinner including a bottle of wine at chapel
- Honeymoon decoration for villa gate, bed & bathtub (white petals)
- Standard sound system with wireless microphone
- One-hour Balinese Massage at Serayu Spa for two people
- Live acoustic music during ceremony & dinner
- Two-night stay at Kayon Jungle Pool Villa
- 2 Balinese flower girls with traditional attire
- Personal Wedding Assistant
PRICE: IDR 35.000.000++