This exquisite estate invites you to celebrate in the lush, culture-rich highlands of east Ubud. Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana is cocooned by emerald rice paddy fields and beloved for its exclusive, exotic ambience and award-winning hospitality.
For those who dream of tying the knot on the Island of the Gods, Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana offers a cinematic choice of settings and seamless service. The events team is committed to delivering bespoke, intimate, and elegant weddings in your own personal paradise.
Pledge your love in the authentic and spacious open-air amphitheatre with exotic, natural décor. Or slip away to Bumi Duadari – a private estate filled with curated Balinese fine arts located in a sacred oasis, within a hidden valley surrounded by lush tropical forest.
Featuring local artefacts from the renowned Hadiprana collection, every suite and villa at Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana, showcases the finest traditional Balinese design and offers thoughtful, contemporary comforts. All 20 art-filled suites and villas will please romantic escapists and active explorers alike. There are seven suites that overlook lotus ponds, nine pool villas, three spa villas for ultra-private pampering, and the one-of-a-kind Hadiprana Villa, befitting of Balinese royalty.
In addition to a butler service, other resort facilities include a restaurant, a tapas lounge, swimming pool, spa and a unique amphitheatre for memorable private events.
The Heavenly Unity wedding ceremony package includes:
- 3 private wedding venue options
- Decorations (1 basket flower shower, welcome sign board, flower petal cascade)
- Contemporary floral arrangements
- Up to 10 decorated chairs
- Wedding celebrant
- Pre-wedding meeting services
- Commemorative ceremonial certificate
- Romantic live solo violin
- Standard sound system with CD player and microphones
- 2 flower girls to accompany bride to the altar
- Complimentary use of preparation room for up to two hours
- Bride’s fresh flower bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- One romantic five-course dinner on a private platform in the middle of rice paddy fields
PRICE: USD 1,350 ++ / package