Silavadee Pool Spa Resort is an exquisite resort nestled on a hilltop amongst majestic lime-stone boulders, on the Lamai peninsula on Koh Samui’s east coast. It’s name “Silavadee” derives from the Thai word meaning “beautiful rock“. Surrounded by lush tropical surroundings, this beachfront resort is an exclusive hideaway perfect for a Thailand wedding. Accessing a 100-metre beach that is practically unknown to anybody else on the island, you can’t help but feel somewhat spoiled as a guest at Silavadee.
Your destination wedding can be based on one of six wedding packages. Each package is tailored to meet the most common preferences while adding some unique elements to ensure the wedding is as you’ve envisioned it to be. At least one of these packages are based on traditional Thai rituals while others can have a non-secular or secular officiant presiding over. All but one of the wedding packages have beach venues for the ceremony itself.
As one of Koh Samui’s crowning gems, the Silavadee Pool Spa Resort is luxury writ large. There are 36 deluxe rooms and 44 pool villas, with the villas spread out across eight categories. The villas, which have their own infinity pools integrated with hydromassage beds to one side, are a favourite with honeymooners. Dining options are aplenty, with six restaurants and bars located across the resort, boasting jaw-dropping views across the Gulf of Thailand. There’s also a hotel shuttle to Chaweng and Lamai Beaches, and an airport transfer service.
BEYOND THE SEA Western Wedding Package
The Package includes the following for the Bride & Groom:
- Complimentary one-night accommodation in Scenic Ocean View Pool Villa with breakfast for two
- Wedding planning, including consultation and pre-wedding meeting
- Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- Secular or non-secular celebrants to conduct wedding vows and ring exchange ceremony
- Wedding Venue: a fresh floral standard set up for the ceremony arch, decoration set-up including four flower stands and flower petals on the aisle
- Professional hair styling & make-up for the bride
- A bottle of sparkling wine for toasting during the ceremony
- Two (2) – tier decorative wedding cake (3 pounds – vanilla, chocolate or coconut)
- Silavadee wedding certificate (non-legal) with folder
- Romantic Candlelight set dinner for bride and groom in a villa or Moon, Silavadee's designated restaurant at the southern tip of the resort overlooking one of the two infinity Pools and the beautiful seascape of Lamai Bay.
Pricing: THB 130,000 (maximum of 40 seats). Extra person: 500 THB per person
Conditions apply. Prices are subject to change - contact the resort directly to discuss your needs.