Set in a lush natural sanctuary on a hillside overlooking the sea at the northern tip of Boracay Island in the Philippines is Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa. This secluded and exotic resort is ideal for a tropical wedding in the Philippines. Featuring 350-metres of immaculate beachfront and more than 12-hectares of abundant gardens, the international five-star property can cater to beach weddings, garden ceremonies, sea pavilion ceremonies and opulent ballroom receptions of up to 200 people.
Couples dreaming of a beach wedding will love Banyugan Beach with its breathtaking sunsets, or secluded Punta Bunga Beach with serene surroundings. For an intimate and elegant gathering, the Sea Pavillion combines old-world charm with amazing ocean views from its clifftop location. The Alon Garden is a spacious, beautifully landscaped area that’s perfect for larger parties, while Cielo Arena is a lovely option for a cosier event, situated beside a glamorous pool and private garden. The resort is also home to the elegant Sagana Ballroom, which has luxurious high ceilings and glittering chandeliers, and is perfect for an unforgettable wedding banquet of feasting on expertly prepared cuisine.
The resort also offers a special wedding butler service, where a personal attendant stays with the bridal party throughout the entire event to ensure all their needs are tended to.
Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa comprises 219 elegant and spacious guestrooms and villas offering every modern convenience and luxury. Each guestroom and villa is characterised by a fusion of contemporary and indigenous design.
From Manila, it’s just a short 45-minute flight to the island’s Caticlan Airport and then a further 15-minute combined sea and land transfer.
The “Sunbird” beach and outdoor wedding package includes:
- Fire dancers and drumbeaters
- Upgraded fresh floral arrangements for Presidential table
- Fresh floral arrangements for cake table
- Fresh floral centerpiece for tables
- Placecards for Presidential table
- Sand castle buffet set-up
- Beach lanterns and votive candles
- Your choice of various sumptuous buffet menus
- Three-tier wedding cake in fondant icing (only base is edible)
- Glass of tropical fruit punch for up to 50 people
- Three-hour DJ
- Use of projector and screen
- Stage and dance floor
- Bottle of sparkling wine for toasting
- Gift for the bride and groom
- Guestbook with pen
- Two nights’ in a Tree House villa with breakfast at Vintana
- Round-trip land and sea Caticlan transfers
- One-hour Yin Yang couples massage at CHI, The Spa