Situated in an enviable beachfront location on one of Rarotonga’s loveliest white sand beaches, Rumours Luxury Villas and Spa is a resort for true romantics. Specialising in intimate Cook Island weddings, couples marry there because they want a beautiful tropical island setting that is personal, romantic and private for the most important day of their lives.
Offering a plethora of gorgeous settings, you can choose to have your ceremony or reception in a courtyard with waterfalls, rocks, gardens and a pool as the backdrop; inside your own chic villa; or beachside in front of your villa.
Rumours’ in-house wedding coordinator creates personalised, stylish weddings and will tailor a package to suit your individual needs.
Rumours comprises seven luxury villas, including two Beachside villas, four Beachfront villas, and one Platinum Beachfront villa. Watch the gentle flowing waterfall cascade off huge rocks into your private pool during the day, or cosy up in the bubbling spa and enjoy the stars at night. Each villa has a king-size four-poster bed, two bathrooms, a full-kitchen, and sophisticated marble finishes throughout. Breakfast is delivered to your villa daily, and you can enjoy the convenience of in-villa dining if you choose.
The wedding package includes:
- Professional wedding coordinator
- Marriage licence and application
- Return transfers to marriage registry office
- Marriage celebrant or minister
- Rustic bamboo arch draped with white organza curtain and coloured bows or a traditional arch decorated with tropical flowers
- Tiki torch decorations for beach ceremony
- Signing table garlanded with white linen
- Bride’s tropical bouquet
- Groom’s buttonhole
- Ipod for background music of your choice