Spread over 525 stunning acres of lush tropical rainforest and magnificent coastline, the five-star Namale Resort & Spa is an idyllic location for a destination wedding in the South Pacific.
Whether you dream of an intimate ceremony beside a hidden rainforest waterfall, an oceanside event with your toes in the sand, or a majestic celebration atop a hilltop bluff with sweeping island views, the wedding experts at Namale Resort & Spa will cater to your unique vision and provide a personalised experience of a lifetime.
The all-inclusive wedding packages are full service and come complete with a wedding concierge, so you won’t have to worry about a thing. There’s also the option to add traditional touches, such as a traditional Fijian warrior chariot escort or local Fijian choir to your celebration, for a unique and truly authentic Fijian wedding experience.
Namale Resort & Spa has 19 intimate bures and villas that offer complete privacy and boast their own unique footprints. With a design based on traditional Fijian architecture coupled with five-star amenities and elegance, you’ll retreat to pure luxury and seclusion. Couples will enjoy the Honeymoon bures, which are nestled into volcanic outcroppings along the coast, offering gorgeous ocean views along with private plunge pools, Jacuzzi spa tubs, king-size beds, and private decks.
For post-wedding bliss visit the award-winning Spa & Sanctuary at Namale, or enjoy all-inclusive activities such as snorkelling in the Koro Sea or horse riding along the beach.
The “Vaka Mau” full-service wedding package includes:
- Wedding concierge
- Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Choice of wedding venue
- Church minister or civil servant
- Venue set up
- Traditional floral archway
- Floral decor and greenery lining the aisle
- Signing table with a floral arrangement
- Bottle of sparkling wine for toasting
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding cake
- Romantic private dinner for two on your wedding night
- Romantic turn down service on your wedding night
- Breakfast in bed the morning after your wedding
- Private lunch in a surprise location on the day after your wedding