Paradise is just a dream away at this intimate Fijian escape in the picturesque Mamanuca Islands.
Just steps from the pristine sands of Malolo Lailai, you’ll find a palm-fringed beach resort which brings together the barefoot bliss of island life with warm Fijian hospitality. At the Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina, the relaxed island rhythms and natural beauty of Fiji inspire the senses, with the friendly island staff offering a personal and engaging service.
Your precious event is in safe hands with the resort’s highly experienced wedding team, led by events coordinator Gloria, who is committed to make every wedding as individual as you are. Only one wedding a day is allowed, so you’re assured of receiving undivided attention. Several great value wedding packages are available, with your choice of 55 air-conditioned villas and bures, arranged among beachfront palms and tropical landscaped gardens. The island boasts several dining options, and a dedicated Makare Wellness Spa. The Marina & Yacht Club offers a launching point for pre and post-wedding adventures including fishing, diving, snorkelling, and sailing, while water sports await on the resort’s beach.
Musket Cove’s proximity to Nadi International Airport allows for easy access to paradise via catamaran, plane (including seaplane) or helicopter.
FIJI DREAMS WEDDING PACKAGE:
• Choice of venue: chapel, beach or island
• On-island wedding concierge
• Guided visit to mainland registry office
• Tropical bridal bouquet + groom’s buttonhole
• Ceremony by minister or celebrant
• Fijian warrior escort for bride
• Island serenaders or choir
• His & Hers hand-printed sulus
• Couple’s massage at Makare Wellness Spa
• Welcome hamper & romantic turn-down in bure on wedding night