Ethereal backdrops and truly unique experiences are trademarks of this effortlessly chic and sophisticated resort.
Address:Leeward Islands PF, Tahiti
An unbelievable paradise awaits you at Le Méridien Bora Bora. Pristine emerald lagoons with azure water, blooming tropical gardens, and the towering spire of Mount Otemanu in the centre of the island, all serve as a backdrop to your dream Tahiti wedding.
Select from six magical ceremony locations including Chapel Heremiti, Chapel Otemanu, Motu Taiamani, Motu Ahima’a, Manaha Beach and Hiti Manaha Beach for an unforgettable tropical wedding.
If you opt for an authentic Polynesian wedding experience, you’ll be dressed in pareos personalised with the colour scheme of your ceremony. You’ll be transported to your ceremony in an outrigger canoe and be welcomed with Tahitian/Polynesian music and a coconut water blessing by the officiant. An official photographer will also be present to capture your cherished moments.
Situated on the east side of Bora Bora Atoll, Le Méridien Bora Bora offers a combination of Overwater Bungalows, Premium Overwater Bungalows, Beach Bungalows and One- and Two-Bedroom Pool Beach Villas. Commanding breathtaking views of the motu or Bora Bora Lagoon, each Overwater Bungalow features a large glass floor panel, enabling you to view the amazing marine life in the crystal waters below. Ladders from the outside deck make it easy to slip into the lagoon for a swim. Premium Overwater Bungalows feature the same amenities but are located in the most secluded area of the resort, offering stunning views of Mount Otemanu and a large terrace from which to watch the sunset.
The wedding package includes:
• Return economy airfares from Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney
• All transfers and domestic flights
• Two nights pre- and post-wedding accommodation at Le Méridien Tahiti
• Five-nights accommodation at Le Méridien Bora Bora in an Overwater Bungalow
• Buffet breakfast daily
• Golf car escort
• Use of Overwater Chapel at Le Méridien Bora Bora
• Non-official priest
• Coconut water blessing and purification ceremony
• TAPA wedding certificate
• Floral decorations
• Bride’s bouquet and floral crown
• Groom’s flower lei
• Hair and makeup styling session
• Deluxe wedding photo shoot with 100 photos
• Polynesian dance show
• Two glasses of Champagne for toasting
• Wedding cake
• Romantic dinner on the beach for couple
• Wedding coordinator