An oasis of splendour on the banks of Sri Lanka's majestic Siyambalaweva lake, Jetwing Lake feels immersed in nature. Escape to a natural wonderland and take in magnificent lake and mountain views when you tie the knot at this exquisite venue – heaven.
Whether you're after a romantic garden ceremony or a grand banquet-style reception (or both), Jetwing Lake will see that your wedding is one you'll really treasure forever. Rounding everything out, plenty of stylish onsite accommodation makes celebrating your special day a very hassle-free affair.
Guests can choose from three wonderful accommodation types, each offering a sensational stay.
Seeming to blend into the venue's pristine natural surrounds, Jetwing Lake's Deluxe and Super Deluxe Rooms also boast a beautifully intimate atmosphere that's perfect for couples. Ideal for honeymooners, the venue's four exclusive Suites don't disappoint, affording scenic hinterland surrounds and all the mod-cons.
Platinum wedding package:
- Fees for registration
- Marriage certificate
- Translation of certificate
- Witness (if required)
- Decorated location with a poruwa (traditional wooden ceremony platform), oil lamp and cake stand
- Traditional Sri Lankan dancers and drummers
- Jayamangalagatha (traditional blessing)
- Hair styling for bride
- Bouquet and button hole
- Traditional bride and groom's attire
- Bottle of Champagne
- Fruits, flowers and chocolates
- Wedding gift
- Wedding cake
- Photographs (50 printed and rest on a CD)
- DVD of the ceremony
- 1.5-hour spa treatment
- Romantic candlelit seafood dinner at a specialty dining location of your choice
- Two cocktails for bride and groom
- Champagne breakfast
- Floral bathroom upgrade
- Butler service
- Complimentary canapés and soft drinks