Create beautiful memories, inspired by paradise. The InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is situated on a dreamy two-kilometre, white-sand beach at Natadola Bay. With 266 rooms and impressive facilities, this five-star resort has been designed to cater for guests who are purveyors of luxury and unique personalised experiences.
The dedicated wedding team know and understand that every bride and groom is special — which is why your wedding will be the only one at the resort on your chosen day. Embrace the romantic tropical ambience with tailored and concierge-inspired packages that reflect your wedding dreams. A personal wedding planner will take you on your wedding journey from beginning to end to ensure your celebration is truly unforgettable.
Stay in a tropical paradise on Fiji’s finest beach, Natadola Bay. A wide range of luxurious accommodation styles means your whole guest list can enjoy contemporary island living — with a choice of garden, pool, lagoon or beach views.
Couples can experience true indulgence in a Club InterContinental One Bedroom Suite with Private Plunge Pool. These are a haven of relaxation with sweeping beach views, private terrace, signature outdoor Cleopatra bath, and butler service on request.
NUKU VULAVULA WEDDING PACKAGE:
Pledge your love on the white sands of Natadola Bay then celebrate under the stars with InterContinental Fiji’s latest wedding package – Nuku Vulavula (Fijian for ‘white sands’). Perfect for up to 30 guests.
For the couple:
- Bottle of French Champagne on arrival
- A romantic beachside Cabana Dinner for two with matching wines (set menu)
- Nomudrau (together) couple’s romance spa ritual, 2.5 hours
- Five nights in a King Bed Lagoon View suite including full buffet breakfast
- Return private airport transfers for two
- Chapel hire or ceremony venue
- Seasonal tropical floral arrangements – bridal bouquet, groom’s lei or buttonhole, chapel pew bouquets and flower shower
- Minister or celebrant
- Fijian Choir or serenaders
- Bridal warrior escort to ceremony venue
- Exclusive use of the Orchid Room for three hours on wedding day
- One hour of pre-dinner Cocktails & Canapés
- Dinner venue hire with white linen, centrepieces & settings
- Buffet dinner ‘Under the Stars’
- One-hour classic beverage package during dinner
- Polynesian fire dance show
PRICE: Nuku Vulavula – FJD 21,800