Feel at home at the historic Gabbinbar Homestead for an elegant country wedding you’ll cherish forever.
Available as an exclusive home for couples saying “I do”, this glorious 148-year-old estate makes weddings truly magical. Complete with award winning food, exceptional service and breathtaking ceremony and reception locations, the historic Gabbinbar Homestead was once a private residence used by the Governors of Queensland as their summer residence – perfect for adding a little vintage beauty and grandeur to your celebration.
The experienced wedding team at Gabbinbar genuinely believes every wedding should be unique, and guarantees a personal wedding planning experience. Combining a country feel with city convenience, the venue is perfect for planning a memorable getaway with minimal fuss. There are 3,000 rooms of accommodation within close proximity, and the Homestead is located just 90 minutes west of Brisbane, high on the Toowoomba mountain range.
‘THE GABBINBAR EXPERIENCE’ WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Exclusive all-day use of Gabbinbar Homestead, including a ballroom, library and glass-roof conservatory
• Exclusive all-day use of the gardens, including fields, stables and old school house
• Wedding planning with virtual wedding planning software
• Bride’s Retreat, including breakfast, picnic lunch and all-day drinks
• Pet friendly, including complimentary pooch menu
• Arrival drinks for groomsmen
• Choose from six ceremony locations
• Garden party including furniture and garden games
• Extraordinarily beautiful photo locations on-site
• Stunning reception under the stars in glass-roof conservatory
• A generous country-hospitality style menu from Queensland’s best wedding caterer*
• Exceptional service with one waiter for every ten guests
• A spectacular ‘night garden’ for evening photography
• *Restaurant and Caterers association 2018 Savour Awards for Excellence