Say “I do” in an elegant chapel constructed of ice, as snowflakes gently fall... We’ll bring your winter wonderland wedding to life at Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido. Beautiful landscapes meets modern Japanese design in our snow resort, making for an unforgettable celebration with your loved ones. From your special day to your holiday, get ready for a thrilling experience with endless snow and magical moments in this new and contemporary resort.
Modern meet natural-chic in spacious rooms crafted by award-winning architect and designer, Jean-Philippe Nuel. Quad suites, deluxe quad rooms, deluxe rooms and club rooms are available. The Quad suite features mountain views and room service breakfast.
All-inclusive wedding package
- Unlimited support and wedding planning assistance
- Exclusive use of the Ice Chapel in winter or Water Chapel in Summer
- Bride’s wedding hair and make-up
- Ironing of the wedding dress and tuxedo
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Live wedding music
- Photo session (150 photos on CD)
- Commemorative marriage certificate**
Based on Premium Wedding Package.
Additional wedding services available upon request.
All inclusive holiday package
- 90 minutes by bus from New Chitose Airport
- Resort with chic design, nestled at the foot of the slopes
- Rooms: Suites, Deluxe Rooms, and Club Rooms
- Dining: 2 restaurants, and 2 bars (with Japanese whisky and sake)
- Ski slopes: 22km of ski runs, including 4 black, 14 red, 10 green, 1 beginner
- Ride a different wave with Japan’s largest indoor wave pool, and a local ice village with an ice bar*, and ice slides
- Unwind with snowshoeing, snow trekking, or a traditional Japanese ofuro (sauna)
- Ski and snowboard lessons for all levels from beginners to advanced
Exclusive wedding package available from AUD$6,550*
*Terms and Conditions Apply. This wedding ceremony is a symbolic renewal of vows and is not legally binding, according to local law.