Phuket is Thailand’s most popular tropical island among world travellers. And Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket, on the sands of Karon beach, is arguably the best place on the island to get married or renew your vows. The resort’s beautiful setting, classical architecture, and experienced staff are what makes this resort truly worth it.
Wedding coordinators at Centara know how to stage a beautiful and culturally-correct ceremony, be it a Thai, Chinese, Indian, Western, or a romantically informal ‘Sand Ceremony.’ They can make your event as traditional or contemporary as you wish.
It’s hard to imagine a location more romantic and picturesque for a wedding celebration. The resort is ideal not only for the ceremony, but also for your guests, who will be treated to sea view rooms, delicious dining options, delightful pools, water park-like features, and water sports, and an award-winning spa. It’s an experience everyone will cherish for years to come.
Designed in a style that stylishly combines warm colours with Sino-Portuguese design elements, the Deluxe Ocean Facing room offers the newly-wed couple comfortable living areas of 49 square metres including a furnished balcony facing the bay and looking out across the gardens, swimming pools and a bathroom with both bathtub and shower.
Western wedding ceremony, Platinum Package includes:
The day before:
- Briefing with your personal wedding coordinator
- His and hers 90-minute Thai traditional massage at SPA Cenvaree
- Decoration of the selected wedding venue, wedding arch and rings tray
- Decorated golf car for the bride’s transfer to the wedding venue
- One registration table with flower decoration
- Bouquet for the bride and flower corsage or buttonhole for the groom
- Non-religious celebrant
- Photography service during the ceremony, maximum two hours
- One-hour free flow soft drink for a minimum of 30 guests (A THB 200 surcharge will be applied per additional guests)
- One flying lantern release for the bride and groom
- 5-tier of wedding cake
- One bottle of sparkling wine for toasting
- One-night complimentary in our Deluxe Ocean Facing room for two persons
- Hair and make-up for the bride
- Background music from CD during the reception with standard PA system
- Permission to use hotel locations for a pre-wedding photo shoot
After the ceremony:
- Special turndown service in the bridal room on the wedding night
- Romantic in-room breakfast on the following morning
THB 123,000 inclusive of tax and service charge Valid from 1st January 2019 until 31st December 2019.