Epitomising tropical romance, the Sau Bay Fiji Retreat is one of Fiji’s newest boutique resorts. Nestled on a secluded cove of crystal clear water surrounded by 99-acres of virgin rainforest, it can be reached by boat from Taveuni or Savusavu. The stylish resort has already attained international acclaim as a prime destination for Fiji weddings and honeymoons.
Every wedding is tailor-made to suit each individual couple’s requirements. Staff at the resort will organise everything from the celebrant and marriage license, through to the reception dinner after the ceremony.
There are four oceanfront cottages at the Sau Bay Fiji Retreat, plus there’s even a luxury African Safari Tent with “to-die-for” uninterrupted views of the bay. Snorkel straight off the shore and enjoy world-class scuba diving at nearby Rainbow Reef.
The wedding package includes:
- Wedding licence and registration fees
- Celebrant or Minister
- Your choice of beach or garden ceremony location
- Tropical decoration of ceremony area
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s buttonhole
- Local choir singing at ceremony
- Champagne toast after the ceremony with canapés
- Chef’s selection romantic dinner for the bride and groom in your choice of location