Immersed in 23-acres of lush, tropical landscaped gardens with coconut palms, fringed by kilometres of white sand and a sheltered lagoon, Plantation Island Resort specialises in romantic island weddings. Get married on a private sandbar in the ocean surrounded by crystal clear blue water, or have a beach wedding in true Fijian-style, accompanied by the blowing of conch shells and Fijian warriors escorting you atop a traditional ceremonial chair fit for a queen.
As your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime occasion, the friendly wedding coordinators will take care of all the little details so you can just relax and enjoy your special day in paradise.
Located on Malolo Lailai Island, in the beautiful Mamanuca group of islands, Plantation Island Resort is a 50-minute direct Malolo Cat ferry ride from Denarau Marina. It offers a full range of accommodation options including Beachfront bures, two-bedroom Garden bures, one-bedroom Garden Terrace rooms, Studio Garden bures and Poolside rooms.
The wedding package includes:
- Personal wedding coordinator
- On-site wedding licence registration
- Marriage celebrant
- Sandbank or beachside ceremony venue
- Tropical flower arrangements
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s buttonhole
- Fijian warrior escort for bride
- Champagne toast for bride and groom
- Private reception venue
- Wedding cake
- Buffet dinner and three-hour beverage package for 30 people
- Four nights’ accommodation in a one-bedroom Garden Terrace room
- One candlelit Champagne dinner for bride and groom