The award-winning Pimalai Resort and Spa is a sumptuous romantic hideaway combining the perfect ingredients for a blissful Thailand wedding and fabulous honeymoon – five-star service, natural beauty and tranquility, and eco-friendliness. Set on the idyllic island of Koh Lanta, the resort is nestled amid 100-acres of lush tropical forest and has direct access to a pristine sandy beach with sweeping views of spectacular Ba Kan Tiang Bay – making for a picturesque and romantic backdrop. Pimalai Resort and Spa was once voted by the Independent UK newspaper as one of the “top 50 best locations in the world”.
Enjoy the luxury of your own 200-square metre villa set in natural surroundings. Enjoy refreshing laps in your infinity pool, sensuous treatments at the spa, watching magnificent sunsets, and romantic dinners under starlight. Private Pool villas are set in a serene rainforest and offer unrivalled ocean views.
The wedding package includes:
- Ceremony on the beach under a small hut decorated with tropical flowers
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s corsage
- Bottle of sparkling wine for toasting after the ceremony
- Wedding cake
- Floral decorations on the bridal couple’s bed
- Three-course a-la-carte dinner at spectacular Seven Seas restaurant for the couple
- Two-hours Koo Rak pampering massage at Pimalai Spa
- Wedding gift from the resort and a souvenir picture in a Thai silk frame