Situated just minutes from Noosa Heads with its fabulous beach and first-class shopping, Noosa Springs provides a choice of beautiful settings for the ceremony: lush tropical bushland, manicured, tree-lined golf course, or a scenic garden location with views of Mt Cooroy and the Noosa hinterland.
Noosa Springs is the venue that will impress your guests and ensure your day is memorable! A personal coordinator oversees your wedding, providing advice and ensuring that everything proceeds mistake-free and with style. It’s truly a one-stop shop for a memorable wedding, with facilities that cater for hens’ parties, bucks’ days (and nights), the ceremony, reception and even the honeymoon.
At Noosa Springs there’s an accommodation style to suit every couple and their guests, from spacious, self-contained and air-conditioned, one and two-bedroom units to luxurious five-bedroom mansions with lap pool, media room, and outdoor entertainment areas.
There is a choice of wedding packages with features like a reserved area for pre-dinner drinks and venue hire until midnight.
The top of the range package is the Refined Degustation Package which can be tailored and includes:
- Exclusive use of either the Sunset Lounge or Plantation rooms
- Five-course degustation, designed by the head chef
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee selection
- Wedding cake professionally cut, plated and served with berry coulis and cream
- White chair covers with your choice of coloured sash
- Dance floor, microphone, and lectern
- Printed and personalised wedding menus, seating plan and place cards
This package can be upgraded to a seven-course degustation with matching wines.