Experience a unique and personalised Fiji wedding experience at Navini Island Resort, a tiny and pristine coral cay surrounded by white sandy beaches and a reef sanctuary.
Navini weddings are relaxed affairs that are always designed according to the couple’s wishes. Whether you and your partner are looking to fulfil your dream of getting married on the beach at sunset, celebrating in the island’s gardens or saying your vows on the alfresco deck with ocean views, Navini Island Resort leaves brides and grooms spoilt for choice.
With 30 staff and 10 bures (Fijian huts) that are all beachfront, you can be assured of personalised service on Navini.
Couples can even choose to have Fijian culture included in the celebration with the option of having the Navini choir accompany the service. As a gift, Navini island resort will also gift the newlyweds with a traditional handwoven wedding mat for them to keep. Enjoy a kava ceremony – a Fijian ‘toast’ in honour of the couple – and a feast of food cooked in the underground oven followed by local ‘taralala’ dancing. If you and your partner would prefer something more low key, you can enjoy a private ceremony followed by a candlelit dinner for two under the stars. Whole island bookings are possible, and renewal of vows and blessings are also available.
Navini offers a variety of accommodation options, all with ocean views. The Deluxe Premier Bures are perfect for couples and include a king-size bed, large bathroom, outdoor shower and an outside daybed with thatched roof. Other options include the large Family Bure with two separate bedrooms and a sitting room for families or two couples sharing, plus one and two room bures.
Navini’s wedding package includes:
– Wedding planner
– Tropical flower decorations of your choice (bouquet, corsage, flower arch, leis, table arrangement) designed by the Navini staff
– Celebrant or Methodist minister from the local village
– Navini Choir to accompany the service
– Hand-woven wedding mat
– Traditional Fijian kava ceremony
– A sparkling wine toast
– Wedding cake (fruit, chocolate mud or choc-orange Grand Marnier)
– Floral set up at the dinner venue
– Wedding meal of traditional lovo food cooked in the underground oven, or a private candlelit dinner for two with a special menu (meal costs included in the daily meal plan)
– Professional photographer as well as a hairdresser and beautician can be arranged for an additional cost