Nanuku Auberge Resort & Spa is a Fiji wedding venue encapsulating romance and luxury. Choose from the heavenly array of ceremony locations; exchange your vows at sunset on a pristine white sand beach, in lush tropical gardens scented by flourishing frangipanis, or poolside bathed in the glow of flickering lanterns and torchlight for a romantic evening ceremony.
The resort has a truly international flavour and the talented culinary team will exceed your expectations, offering a wealth of delicious and creative dishes for you to customise your own wedding menu. You also have the opportunity to book the resort exclusively for your group in the lead up to, during, and after your wedding so you can spend quality time with your loved ones.
Nanuku’s wedding team specialise in creating innovative weddings for highly discerning international clientele and will, with your direction, take care of every detail so you can relax and enjoy your
Set on three kilometres of pristine beachfront this idyllic resort offers a range of suites, villas, residences and penthouses. You can expect to find all the creature comforts of home, along with restaurants, a luxury spa and wellness centre, a fitness centre, and a club house. Your stay at the resort includes all meals, selected non-alcoholic beverages, non-motorised water activities, WiFi, in-villa movies, a personal golf buggy, cultural activities, and a villa mamma and Nanuku buddy.
The “Nanuku Couples” package includes:
- Four nights’ accommodation in a Beachfront Spa suite (includes all meals, non-alcoholic drinks,
non-motorised activities, WiFi, in-villa movies, in-villa mama service, and on-site cultural activities)
- Return land transfers from airport
- Romantic in-villa candlelit dinner with French sparkling wine
- One-hour couples massage in your own villa or at Lomana Spa
- Resort gift
- Choice of ceremony venue – beach, lawn or wedding bure
- Fijian warrior escort to ceremony venue
- Fijian serenaders or choir
- Minister or Celebrant
- Marriage license and certificate documentation
- Four seasonal tropical floral arrangements
- Six authentic aisle pews and loose petals
- Bride’s tropical bouquet
- Groom’s matching buttonhole
- Personal wedding planner